한경아 님의 글입니다.
||2008-11-25 05:00:59, 조회 : 4,927, 추천 : 536
| SCE SUMMER INTERN PROGRAM ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2008|
Date: by 12/31/2008
Contact: Peter Isy Disi, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Southern California Edison's College Internship Program is designed to provide students an opportunity to compliment their academic knowledge with the real world work environment. This program will provide the opportunity to develop transferable skills, as well as acquaint participants with the mission and goals of the company. SCE firmly believes that learning and development is an important part of career development, therefore, we have a wealth of opportunities available to fit your specific job interests and career goals. Listed below are just some of the majors we have hired into the program and are open to consider additional majors.
• Business Admin/Mgmt
• Computer Science
• Environmental Studies
• Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, Computer)
• Human Resources
• Industrial Hygiene/Safety
• Information Technology
• Marine Biology
• Political Science
• Real Estate
• Supply Chain Management
SCE's College Internship Program is a resource the company utilizes to help identify high-potential employees for future career opportunities.
Internship Program Details:
• Full-time, Paid, Summer Internship
• Flexible start (May/June) and end (August/September) dates based on student's availability.
• Intern will be partnered with a mentor in their department of interest.
• Must be attending an accredited college or university.
• Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate academic program, be attending school at least part time (as defined by the respective school), and be making satisfactory progress toward a degree.
• Official transcript and verification of enrollment in an academic program must be provided.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required. GPA must be indicated on resume.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Application deadline is Wednesday, December 31st
College Relations Website: http://www.edison.com/careers/college.asp
Instructions on how to apply: http://ww.edison.com/careers/faq.asp